Behind every successful event are hard work and meticulous planning. However, per our event planner in Hammonton, New Jersey, event planning does not only mean getting a venue and handing out invitations, there is an order to things and a list of things to do and not to do.
As a provider of the top event venues in New Jersey at EXQUISITE EVENTS RESORT ourselves, we are listing down some of the most important do’s and don’ts of planning an event you must know about:
- Do advance scheduling to field the impact of unfortunate events and emergencies
- Do stick to your budget
- Do have multiple backup plans and several drafts of your event timeline
- Do overcommunicate
- Do make a detailed confirmation checklist of everything about your event at least a week leading up to your event. This includes contacts for each service and the timings for all deliveries to your event decorations in New Jersey.
- Don’t try to do everything on your own. Ask for assistance when you need it.
- Don’t send out invites too late. Your guests may be unavailable at the date of your preference.
- Don’t forget about the often-forgotten part of the preparation such as securing an event furniture rental and getting a trash removal service
- Don’t make decisions too quickly—this is where planning ahead of schedule help.
We hope this list helped! For more like this, be sure to check back next time.