A baby shower might seem a lot like a wedding. As the host, you’ll undoubtedly want the celebration to be ideal for the expecting parents you’re celebrating, and there are several details to consider. While establishing a guest list, determining what games to play, or choosing top event venues in New Jersey might seem daunting, there are basic measures you can take to make the occasion enjoyable and uncomplicated.
As an event planner in Hammonton, New Jersey, below are some of the tips we can share in planning a baby shower:
- Think about the basics. Consider the date, time, venue, food, and a guest list that the soon-to-be parents want to invite.
- Send invitations. Include important data like the time, date, and venue, as well as RSVP and registration information.
- Decide on the activity. After you’ve completed the basics, it’s time to get to the fun part: party planning! There may seem like there are a lot of things to accomplish, but one of the first ones you should do is pick a theme.
- Make a menu plan. Serve some of the expecting parents’ favorite dishes, or select a meal that follows the theme or color palette. This also includes cakes in New Jersey and other desserts.
- Don’t forget the decorations. You don’t have to completely overhaul the area. Instead, focus on a few key features, such as a lovely buffet table or balloons.
If you’re looking for an excellent event experience, you’ve come to the perfect place. EXQUISITE EVENTS RESORT provides extravagance that caters to its guests’ expectations for a beautiful setting on their big day. We offer event furniture rental, ballroom rental, and other party needs.